Welcome to Town & Country Dental Arts!
** COVID-19 UPDATE - OFFICE IS OPEN **
We are pleased to announce that per the California Department of Public Health and San Diego Health Officer, our office is able to resume elective and non-emergent dental procedures. We have the necessary PPE's to treat our patients and are following strict infection control and social distancing guidelines set but the American Dental Association and U.S. Center of Disease Control.
We have implemented the following protocols to ensure our patients and staff are protected at all times:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to review a set of screening questions.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the time of your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will be operating a virtual waiting room and request that you check in from your vehicle via text or phone call.
- We ask that patients and necessary escorts wear masks when entering the office.
Please don't hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office.
We look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
Town & Country Dental Arts
Here at Town & Country Dental Arts, we love the practice of dentistry and are dedicated to providing you with high-quality, comprehensive dentistry in a clean and comfortable environment. We appreciate and value our patients and will listen to you with no lectures or judgments. We always use the latest technologies and strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with each patient we meet.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.