What to Expect at Your First Visit
Town & Country Dental Arts provides comprehensive dental services including general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry for patients of all ages in and around Poway, CA. Every adult, teen or child that walks through our doors is greeted with a smile and a warm hello from one of our friendly team members. We make every effort to make sure that your first visit with our office is a pleasant one. In order to do so, Dr. Kohler wants to be sure that you are well informed of what you should expect during your first visit with us. Learn about your first visit with us below.
When you arrive for your first visit, please be prepared to complete all health and insurance forms that will allow us to begin your dental treatment. We know that your time is valuable, so we recommend printing and completing the new patient form listed below before you come in.
Child New Patient Form.pdf
If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card with you. This will enable us to assist you in utilizing your benefits.
During your first visit, we will provide you with the following:
- Introduction to Town & Country Dental Arts.
- Evaluation of past medical and dental problems, which may affect treatment.
- A comprehensive exam, which includes an examination of the mouth for cavities, gum disease, and other dental issues; oral cancer screening; checking your blood pressure; and taking necessary x-rays. You will be informed of the type of x-rays and the diagnostic benefit as determined by the doctor.
- Cleaning (prophylaxis) may be done.
- Oral hygiene instructions.
- A discussion of the findings and a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs.
- Treatment scheduling and financial arrangements as appropriate.
During your visit we encourage you to ask questions or discuss concerns you may have about your dental health. We want to provide you with the best possible care.
Schedule Your First Appointment Today!
Thank you for visiting the website of Town and Country Dental Arts, located in Poway, CA. Whether you are interested in scheduling a routine exam or are interested in something more specific like a smile makeover or dental implant treatment, Dr. Kohler is the top choice for dental care in San Diego. If you would like to schedule your first visit, please contact us at (858) 486-4775. Thank you for choosing Town and Country Dental Arts; we look forward to seeing you soon!